http://www.motivateplay.com/2013/04/647/

To have a successful classroom I will need to constantly motivate my students. There are many different ways to motivate students. It is important to motivate students to participate.  I will encourage students to participate without being embarrassed. My students will understand that there aren’t any wrong answers or “stupid” questions or answers. Having students participate in the classroom is a great way for them to share ideas and engage the whole class. As well as help with shyness and improve speaking skills. I will also change the seats around and switch up the decorations around the room through out the year so the children will not become bored. Another way to motivate my students to participate is through positive reinforcement. I will have a chart with each students name on it and a bunch of boxes next to their name. Every time a student answers a question in class a sticker will go in the box next to their name. Whenever a student fills up their row of boxes, they get to choose from the following prizes. Students have the choices of a homework pass, scratch and sniff stickers, a coloring book or bring in an item from home to show and tell. With all of my help and dedication, I hope to motivate my students and have them develop a love for learning.