Splash Page of Myself: 

Statement: I am proud to be raised from the Bronx, that I am a Puerto Rican and have a Catholic Education.  I want to be an accountant because I want to make a difference in people finances. Beside my major, I am an influential spiritual youth leader; by providing religious education to the younger generation. I love going to church and being available to advise teenagers. I am very involve with my school, church, and community; as you get older you begin to notice that time is being consumed by responsibilities. This allows me to improve my time management and adapt well to new beginnings. New beginnings make room for more life experiences and adventures out in the world. Sometimes being too comfortable can hold you back when you need to move forward. One of  the new beginnings I am looking forward in the future will be a intership and grad school so it may lead me to a career in accounting. It's great to enjoy life and be all that you can be. I will be the next future Accountant, which will provide budgeting plans, taxes, financial statements, and help you get out of debt.

Major: Accounting

FUN FACTS:

Favorite Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream

Favorite Sport: Volleyball

Favorite Team: NEW YORK: Yankees; Gaints; Knicks

Favorite Things to Do: Dance, Photograph, Painting, Write Quotes/Poems,

Biking

Favorite Pet: Dog

Favorite Color: Blue

Inspirations: Maya Angelou, Georgia O'Keeffe

“love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it” - Maya Angelou

My Accounting Photography                   Georgia O'Keeffe Painting

Jimson Weed, 1932. Oil on canvas

San Juan, PR: Capitol

Fact: Puerto Rico orginial name was San Juan but was switch. Find out why?