When I was in sixth grade, I was doing my father's bills. This was my responsibility--to help my father balance his finances. This is when I realized that not everyone is able to take care of their finances. In my community, there are a number of people in poverty. I live in the southeast Bronx, in the Tremont area. Always observant of my friends' families, I noticed early on that people often compained about their bills: how to pay them, how to manage their money. So many of these people were living paycheck to paycheck; they never had time to enjoy their money, or knew how to save.

In high school, I realized in Accounting class that I could help take care of people's financial difficulties.  After becoming one of the top students from the accounting course I attended, I wanted to persue a Master Degree with CPA Lincense and a career in accounting.  I believe if I can help firms, companies, small business, schools, and churches prosper then the economy and then poor community will prosper.