I’m Airbnb, flexible and fun yet anything but flighty. Where to? I can’t take you there, but I can really get you going. Because a stay with me is a stay in the heart of the city you’ve been dying to visit for years. Or the countryside you longed for from your desk- in a real room, apartment or house akin to the place you are visiting. Nobody daydreams about the stuffy four walls of a hotel room. The predictability of a nightstand between two twin beds. I’m a rare opportunity to envelop yourself in what a hotel could never give you. Because going back to the hotel is the end of the day, the throwing in of the towel. ‘Til tomorrow, Reykjavik. Or Munich, or Pittsburgh. But why wait? Don’t just flirt with your destination and kiss it goodnight after dinner, wondering what could have been. Go home with it, fall in love. Or lust, if only for the night. You’ve traveled the same way for decades. This is the next generation of exploration- immerse yourself in your environment. Trust me, I’m a community of accommodation aficionados. Born with the travel bug, I am compelled by the need to see more, to do more. To experience. Pushed and pulled by both the need for comfort, and cravings for spontaneity, safe spaces in cool places are how I satisfy both. Driven by tech, I am the network for today’s traveler. You need simplicity, and ease of accommodation at the push of a button. So I deliver it. Whether hosting or visiting, I relish in my adventures with new individuals, ideas and cultures. I flourish on the fine lines of my comfort zone for the sake of the stories I can tell afterwards. Hotels are for tourists. I’m Airbnb: I am apartments, condos, villas, castles and private rooms that are the home base of your travel experience. An extension of the city outside. I’m the red X on your treasure map, not where your discoveries have to end.