DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
|Title and Web Address|
- Enter the title of your ePortfolio
- The ePortfolio Web Address is a unique URL you can provide to others to view your ePortfolio. This is generated automatically as you type. If you would like to change it to something else, click the Edit link next to the address and enter a custom Web Address.
|Choose a Template|
- The default option, Create From Scratch, will create a blank e-Portfolio layout.
- Your professor will let you know if you should use a template. If you would like to search for additional templates, click the More Templates link to the right.
- Private to me: Only you or those you specifically grant permission to can view your e-Portfolio.
- Private within: Only users at St. John's University can view
- Public: Your e-Portfolio is viewable by anyone, including search engines like Google.
- Tags are keywords (much like hastags) that can be assign to ePortfolio pages. Tags make it easier to find individual pages of the eportfolio when searching the ePortfolio directory. You can turn tagging on or off at any time.
- Click the Create New ePortfolio button to complete your ePortfolio and open its first page. If you have chosen a template or theme, you may see pre-built section, pages and pre-filled content. You can also come back to this Portfolio Settings page to change many of these settings at a later time.