DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
- Private to Me only allows you to view your portfolio. (And others that you choose via custom permissions.)
- Private within St. John's University allows other St. John's University Digication users (student, faculty & employees) to view your ePortfolio.
- Public allows anyone outside of the St. John's community to view the portfolio and find it through internet search engines.
- Scroll down to the permissions area and click on the Custom Permissions link that’s located at the bottom right in the permissions area.
- Type the name of the person you want to add into the field.
- The person will be added with a default viewer role.
- If you need to change the role (editor, publisher or admin) use the drop down.
- After you have modified your custom permissions, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the save button to save your changes.
You can also choose a role for the individuals that you add to your ePortfolio:
- Viewer: User has read-only access to your ePortfolio.
- Editor: User can edit your ePortfolio.
- Publisher: User can edit and publish changes in your ePortfolio.
- Admin: User has same permission level as you, can edit ePortfolio settings, add/remove users and edit/publish content.