http://www.saslc.ca/look-on-the-bright-side/

When it comes to designing learning activities in the classroom I will have a lot of group work. Not all of my lesson plans will include group work depending on what works best. Group work is a great way for students on different levels to come together and exchange their knowledge. Each student has something to contribute to the group. Plus working in small groups students are able to improve their communication skills as well as learning skills. Teamwork is a good quality to have not only in the classroom but also in life.

I will assess my students learning by collecting classwork and grading and correcting homework assignments. Also, I will give quizzes and test periodically. I will review all of their work to see progress and who needs extra help. If a student is having problems, I will have the student stay after class and we will go over the work together slowly. If the student is still experiencing difficulty I will have the student meet with me before next class as well and we will have more repetition until they feel comfortable.