I began studying sport management in 2007 at Dean College located in Franklin, Massachusetts. While attending Dean I was afforded the opportunity to gain my first experience in the sports industry when I received my first internship with the Dean College Athletics Department.  This internship coupled with the completion of several compelling sport courses heighted my interest of pursuing a job in the sports industry.

Upon graduation in 2009, I transferred to St. John's University to pursue my bachelor’s degree in sport management.  While attending St. John’s I enrolled in the College of Professional Studies Sports Management Program where I was afforded the opportunity to intern with the New York Islanders Hockey Operations and Game Operations Departments.  Through this internship I received great experience and knowledge in the day-to-day operations of running a professional sports organization as well as a general understanding of several other departments.

In the spring of 2011, I graduated with honors from St. John’s and received my Bachelor of Science Degree in Sport Management and a Minor in Business. Upon graduation I decided to continue my studies at St. John’s with the intent to obtain my Masters of Professional Studies in the International Dimensions of Sport Management. During my time in the graduate program I was once again given the privilege to obtain my second internship in the professional sports industry, only this time for the New York Rangers Operations Department.

Upon graduation in May, 2013 my goal is to pursue a career working in the sports industry for either a Division I athletic program or a professional sports organization.  I am confident that my professional experiences, education and degree from St. John’s will ultimately provide me with the necessary foundation to assist me in the pursuit of a career within the sports and business industry.