2009-2013

Over the course of the past four years St. John’s University has afforded me many great opportunities during the pursuit of both my Bachelor’s and Master's Degrees in Sport Management. In exploring all of the different opportunities that St. John’s had to offer to its current and future students, I knew that this program would broaden my horizons and challenge me academically to advance in my field of study. The support and encouragement from many of my distinguished professors at St. John’s also played a monumental role in allowing me to excel in the classroom while achieving academic honors throughout my stay at St. John’s.

While attending St. John’s, I was afforded many great opportunities and experiences which have contributed to my growth and development as an individual.  As an undergraduate in 2010, I participated in the St. John’s academic service learning program which gave me an opportunity to get introduced to the community and afforded me the chance to give back by helping to handout food to the homeless at the Hollis Avenue Congregational Church located in Queens Village, New York.

Some of my other academic achievements which I have accomplished at St. John's are as followed:

• Dean’s list for the Spring of 2010, Fall of 2010 and the Spring of 2011, Fall 2011.
  • Graduating GPA from St John’s was a 3.7.
  • Graduated St. John’s Class of 2011, Cum Laude.

I am confident that my decision to pursue my Master’s Degree at St. John’s University will prove to be a positive and beneficial as I continue to strive to develop a stronger foundation in ultimately achieving my goal to work in the sports industry.

Below is a list of accredited courses which I completed while being enrolled in the St. John's Sport Management graduate program.

SPG-301 Strategic Sport Management

SPG-302 Media Relations in Sport

SPG-303 Information Management in Sports

SPG-304 Philosophy, Principles & Leadership in Sport

SPG-305 Ethical & Legal Aspects of Sport

SPG-306 Financial Perspectives in Sport

SPG-310 Event/Sport Venue Administration

SPG-311 Sport Marketing: International Perspectives

SPG-312 Seminar in Sport Manangement

SPG-313 Power, Politics & International Sport Governance

SPG-401 Research Methods in Sport

SPG 510 Internship (New York Rangers)