My name is Sadezia Ulcena and my journey into environmental awareness started at birth. I was born in 1997 however the environmental factors from the past 4.54 billion years of the Earth's formation and beyond have all led up to my development today as a human being.

My major is Asian Studies geared towards the 5 year MBA program w/ a minor in Environmental Studies. I took this course, Methods of Environmental Analysis with Paula Lazarus as the instructor as a way to gain knowledge on the different environmental stakes that I will need to be aware of if I am to lead a global business venture in my future.

I am different from many of the peers in my course because I am not an Environmental Science major. I do not work in this course so that I may be employed in the future. I do not plan to devote my whole life into collecting environmental data though I would gladly help fund efforts to do so. What I do plan to do with this knowledge is be able to have meaningful discussions with farmers, politicians, scientists, and everyday people about the interconnectedness of our Earth and how our actions affect all communities.